Visa on Arrival
Visa on Arrival
For passengers who would like to apply for Visa on Arrival to travel in Thailand, there are two service counters provided by Suvarnabhumi airport between Immigration Zone 1st and 3rd level. (Near Zone 2nd or Priority/Premium Lane) The details and required documents are listed as follows:
Location: Bridge link with airplane D 2nd floor across Gate 5
Rate: 1,000 Baht and Most of the customers are Chinese because Thailand can issue visa quickly.
1. Submit/Verify Document
* Submit / Verify Document
- Passport (Must be genuine and over 30 days validity)
- Application from of visa arrival
- Immigration card (Arrival and departure card)
- Return ticket (Must show proof of a return flight within 15 days)
- Travel expense
- Visa Fee as mentioned
- Accommodation in thailand
- Travel plan
* Take the queue ticket and wait for call
2. Get visa
- Get passport and visa on arrival
3. Passport control
- Process by pibics system
- Arrival stamp
- Entry into thailand
- Hold the citizenship of a country on the list issued by the minister under the consent of the Council of Ministers of Thailand.
- Aim to enter Thailand for tourism for the period of not exceeding 15 days.
- Submit one 4 x 6 cm. headshot photo taken no longer than 6 months.
- Does not fall into the category of aliens prohibited from entering Thailand under the Immigration law.
- Possess the return ticket within 15 days.
- Truthfully notify the verifiable places to stay in Thailand.
- Present evidence of adequate finance, not less than 10,000 Baht (250US$) per person and 20,000 Baht (500US$) per family.
- Possess a passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months.
- Pay 1,000 Baht for the visa fee (Thai currency only)
The list of countries eligible to obtain Visa on Arrival
- Visa on Arrival booths are on the east side and the west side before reaching to the Immigration on 2nd level.